Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

-45054 error is not "temporary"

in spite of what the -45054 error says, it is not "temporary," as it has been going on for weeks

User uploaded file

I was hoping by "authorizing" I might fix the error and issues I am having with Match, but I get the error when I try to authorize. Is it because my computer is authorized anyway because I can buy from iTunes store? I can see my name and email in gray under the account tab.

The issues that prompted trying to authorize:

Will a -45054 error fix then fix the problems below? (iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.3)

1. If iCloud Music (Match) is turned on:

a. Recently added songs from digital downloads are not taking or syncing (but iTunes bought products are)

b. No songs or playlists can be added to the phone via iTunes (only playlists can be made on the phone itself)

c. If iCloud Music (Match) is turned on (after songs were added from a playlist and syncing (only possible if Match/iCloud Music is off)), many artists completely disappear, they are deleted from the phone, but still appear in iTunes

2. If iCloud Music is turned off:

a. The functionality of playlists and customization is great

b. iTunes seems fully functional, or differently/better functionally

c. Any or all artists I add with a playlist stay

I can't fix the error given the solution here (If you see a -45054 error in the iTunes Store - Apple Support) because I don't see the folders:

1. Open the Apple Computer folder, then the iTunes folder.
  2. Right-click the SC Info folder and choose Delete from the menu.
  3. Right-click the adi folder and choose Delete from the menu.

Do you see them?

User uploaded file

😕 thanks in advance

iPhone 7, iOS 10.0.3, null

Posted on Oct 21, 2016 6:30 PM

1 reply

-45054 error is not "temporary"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.