Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health data lost after 10.1 update.

Hello.Just installed iOS 10.1 and health data is gone(?).As soon as I updated,I can see no health data.In the health calendar some days are empty some have infinite loading circle.It looks like it wont track new data as today's date is empty too. The data may still be there because I can still see it with a fitness app like Lark.Very strange.Anyone else with this issue?

iPhone 7, iOS 10.0.2, INSTALLED iOS 10.1

Posted on Oct 24, 2016 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2017 10:13 AM

same problem. I'm on the latest 10.3.2, did almost everything which is mentioned in various Health app related issues but still no luck. On top of losing my recorded activities for the last two years and more, even if i try to update my personal info (like name, date of birth etc), the app doesn't retain it. So definitely something wrong with the app!

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2017 10:13 AM in response to kosmas0

same problem. I'm on the latest 10.3.2, did almost everything which is mentioned in various Health app related issues but still no luck. On top of losing my recorded activities for the last two years and more, even if i try to update my personal info (like name, date of birth etc), the app doesn't retain it. So definitely something wrong with the app!

Oct 25, 2016 5:23 PM in response to kosmas0

Finally a thread with the issue I'm having!

Upgraded from 10.0.3 to 10.1 and lost everything.

A few weeks ago i had the same issue when i was on the 10.1 Beta and ended up restoring back about a month through iTunes to get everything back on 10.0.3. Seems like ill be doing the same again.. another month back in the past and back to 10.0.3 😟.

Oct 27, 2016 11:37 AM in response to kosmas0

I updated on 10/24 to 10.3 - checked today (I've always been one to wait and let others find the problems but no not this time) and all my data in the activity app is gone as many of you have experienced. I also can not update activity from my watch to my phone. I did all the normal stuff from hard resets to re-pairing my watch. My watch still won't update to the my iPhone 7 after all these steps.

I think it's time that Apple - here me Apple - allows for an easy way to downgrade to an iOS version that works. I have a backup so I can do the recovery mode restore backup crap but.....

Apple get your act together and get this fixed. While you're at it, tell your Tech Support this problem is happening. I called support today and we went through everything I had already done. Still they did not seem to know that this was happening to many, many folks. I only found out through an online article - http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/10/26/apple-ios-10-1-apple-health-l ost-data-problem/#76a76e4d2dc7

Don't keep us in the dark Apple. This should be widely known and you should have a solution today even if that means giving us an easy optional rollback to the previous version.

Health data lost after 10.1 update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.