Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus Battery Drain

Hi.
I have an iphone 7 plus 128 GB.
I have problems with the battery.
when I turn iPhone off at night, it consumes very much battery.(between 10 and 15%)

The same thing with the airplane mode during the night.

I upgraded to ios 10.1 but the same thing.

I called Apple support and they told me with a diagnosis that the battery is in good condition.

Please Help Me!!!!

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 24, 2016 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2016 12:41 AM

My iPhone 7 128Gb normal, not Plus, is doing the same, battery drops at standby very fast.

Hope we found a solution.

11 replies

Oct 25, 2016 6:20 PM in response to Cooperf9

I am actually really mad at them! I had the same problem.. But for the first week, it was perfectly fine! I didn't understand what was going on, so I brought my iPhone 7 32 gb to the iRepair. They told me that my battery was doing just fine. IT DOESN'T! It doesn't even last 8 hours.. And I'm not using it 😟.. Today they sent it to Apple and they told me that in a week or so I will receive a new one.. Hopefully they will fix this problem.. Otherwise I will sell it and I'll buy the Google Pixel Phone..

Oct 26, 2016 11:30 AM in response to raffakele

I don't know. I called apple support. I think I'll try a genius bar appointment next although the guy with apple support indicated that they will do the same diagnostics he did which showed no problem. Weird thing is he acknowledged that the rate my battery was dropping just while on the call seemed strange but since his diagnostics revealed no issues, there was nothing he could do. Very frustrating. I've owned every iphone going back to the 3GS and this is the first one I've had that cant make it through a day on a charge.

iPhone 7 Plus Battery Drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.