Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 plus stuck on apple logo

Help - iPhone 7 plus stuck on apple logo

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.1

Posted on Oct 25, 2016 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2017 12:39 AM

My new iPhone 7 was too stuck in Apple logo,

Follow my steps to fix it

Download iTunes on Mac or Windows -> Connect your iPhone to the computer -> hold Volume Down and Power/Lock button and leave the Volume button after 10 seconds but keep holding the power/lock button-> a message will appear on iTunes telling it needs to be updated or restored -> Tap update -> it will then download an update file -> tap restore -> iTunes will automatically restore and fix your iPhone -> If that doesn't happen I prefer contacting Apple Support.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2017 12:39 AM in response to Doublett63

My new iPhone 7 was too stuck in Apple logo,

Follow my steps to fix it

Download iTunes on Mac or Windows -> Connect your iPhone to the computer -> hold Volume Down and Power/Lock button and leave the Volume button after 10 seconds but keep holding the power/lock button-> a message will appear on iTunes telling it needs to be updated or restored -> Tap update -> it will then download an update file -> tap restore -> iTunes will automatically restore and fix your iPhone -> If that doesn't happen I prefer contacting Apple Support.

Oct 4, 2017 11:14 AM in response to sahilmahmud

Hi, I had the same problem with the iPhone 7 being stuck in the Apple logo, and I followed these steps, but my iTunes is not able to access the phone because it has a passcode, and I can't enter the passcode because the screen is stuck in the logo. Any ideas as to what can I do?

I'm currently using the wifi of my office to communicate, but due to Hurricane Maria, there's barely any communication in Puerto Rico, and I need to get my phone back with urgency.

Nov 3, 2016 4:29 PM in response to bhavna.nakra

I used the above solution, my phone was fixed within an hour.

Forced my phone into recovery mode whilst connected to iTunes, told iTunes to Update my phone as per instructions. It downloaded the latest update, extracted the software and recovered my phone back to it's previous state.

Most people who get their issues fixed, never post back to say thanks or their issue was resolved.

Thanks OriginalName022

iPhone 7 plus stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.