Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i print thumbnail photos from my iPad .

How can i print thumbnail photos from my iPad.I do have a wireless printer but every time i try to print thumbnails one photograph fills the page, i have 50 to print off,so one page for each photo is out of the question.

Can anyone help i am not brilliant on a computer so step by step please.

iPad, iOS 10.1

Posted on Oct 30, 2016 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2016 9:28 AM

Hello jfg1236,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. I know how important being able to print out thumbnails and not the full picture on your iPad is to you! The good news is the following steps will be helpful in resolving your issue by taking a screenshot of your screen with the thumbnails and then print that screenshot image.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2016 9:28 AM in response to jfg1236

Hello jfg1236,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. I know how important being able to print out thumbnails and not the full picture on your iPad is to you! The good news is the following steps will be helpful in resolving your issue by taking a screenshot of your screen with the thumbnails and then print that screenshot image.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

how can i print thumbnail photos from my iPad .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.