Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 10.1.1 front "retina" flash problem

So yesterday I updated my 64gb 6s plus from iOS 10.1 to 10.1.1 and after opening the camera app, recording for about two seconds with the rear one and switching to the front facing camera I got this message https://s11.postimg.org/bldise69f/IMG_1627.png which freaked me out a little and made me laugh at the same time because while it's being displayed I could still use the front flash. I let the iPhone sit for a while and tried doing the same thing after restarting it. Cellular data was off, multitasking bar was cleared and the phone was cold to the touch. And... I wouldn't have posted this if the issue was gone. Does any of You came across this or is it just me? Cheers.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 1, 2016 7:08 AM

There are no replies.

iOS 10.1.1 front "retina" flash problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.