Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install/Uninstall an application

I installed a VPN CheckPoint application on mac and unable to find the application in the Applications or Launch Pad. I would like to uninstall the same. Could you please let me know how do I do it? It is a very critical for my official use.

MacBook, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 2, 2016 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2016 1:56 PM

Ok...

So...

When you in the finder click on "Go to" then "Go to folder" (I hope you find it my Macbook is in French...)

then past: /Library/Application Support/

User uploaded file

do you see the folder "Endpoint Security"?

If you see it, can you open it and make a screen shot ?

8 replies

Nov 2, 2016 12:36 PM in response to meenunair

1. Open a terminal window (In the Finder>Application>Tools>Terminal or Pinch with the Touchpad, click on other and launch the terminal).

2. Run (copy paste in the terminal or write & hit enter..):

sudo "/Library/Application Support/Checkpoint/Endpoint Security/uninstall.sh"

User uploaded file

the Manuel PDF:

http://dl3.checkpoint.com/paid/15/15623709d2e0338bb8b4c544f1478603/CP_E80.61_EPS MacClient_UserGuide.pdf?HashKey=14781217…

Nov 2, 2016 12:56 PM in response to C0ffeebean

Hi, Thanks so much for the immediate response.

As suggested and referred in the pdf file, I used the command. I'm getting the following message:

sudo: /Library/Application Support/Checkpoint/Endpoint Security/uninstall.sh: command not found

Also while trying to install another version it is providing me the below message:

Endpoint Security VPN downgrade to version build 860100101 is not allowed.

Kindly help as soon as possible since it is affecting my work at the client site.

Many thanks in advance

Install/Uninstall an application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.