Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.5.3.17, MacBook Pro 2011, OS X 9.5 - playlists print/display alphabetically sorted. I would love to believe there's a preference I can change to sort by MY preference?

iTunes 12.5.3.17, MacBook Pro 2011, OS X 9.5 - playlists print/display alphabetically sorted. I would love to believe there's a preference I can change to sort/display by MY preference?

iTunes-OTHER

Posted on Nov 3, 2016 2:58 PM

1 reply

Nov 3, 2016 3:22 PM in response to Cal Burke

Hi Cal,

I've tried to replicate this issue using iTunes 12.5.3.17 and haven't been able to. Can you confirm exactly what steps you are taking when this happens and if the Playlist is a Smart Playlist, Apple Music Playlist, iCloud Music Playlist or just a standard playlist that isn't sync'd to any other devices?

iTunes 12.5.3.17, MacBook Pro 2011, OS X 9.5 - playlists print/display alphabetically sorted. I would love to believe there's a preference I can change to sort by MY preference?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.