Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix iPhone 6 not being able to download clash royale app

I had just gotten a new iPhone 6 after losing my old one and I signed into my iCloud and it started to download all my old apps but I decided to delete all the games I use to have and now I want to redownload one of those apps but it won't let me it's just stuck with the little square with the circle around it that signifies it's in the middle of downloading but it's not and I tried signing out of iCloud and I restarted my iPhone but nothing will fix it

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 3, 2016 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2016 8:44 PM

Try signing out of the iTunes & App Store and then back in. It is the iTunes & App Store, that your downloads are done through, not iCloud. Settings>iTunes & App Store>click on Apple ID, and then on Sign Out.

If that doesn't work, then try resetting your device: Hold down the Home and Power buttons and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Lock Screen comes back up, see if you can complete the download.

Best of luck,

GB

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2016 8:44 PM in response to Isaacfm543

Try signing out of the iTunes & App Store and then back in. It is the iTunes & App Store, that your downloads are done through, not iCloud. Settings>iTunes & App Store>click on Apple ID, and then on Sign Out.

If that doesn't work, then try resetting your device: Hold down the Home and Power buttons and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Lock Screen comes back up, see if you can complete the download.

Best of luck,

GB

Nov 16, 2016 12:37 PM in response to Isaacfm543

Sounds like you are going to have to erase the device and restore it from an iCloud backup.

Make sure you have a useable backup

Go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content & Settings

Set up the phone and when asked, select the type of backup restore you want to do: iTunes or iCloud

Restore the device, and then either try downloading the app again if you wish.

Cheers,

GB

How to fix iPhone 6 not being able to download clash royale app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.