You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant find genius bar appointment schedule to make online appt

I have been trying to sync up my & my husbands i cloud calendar for over a week now. NOTHING on line is clearly explaining what I need to do & nothing is working. We both have family calendar on icloud but can't sync, even though it says we are sharing icloud:(

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 4, 2016 10:21 AM

24 replies

Jun 6, 2017 6:17 AM in response to applescruffs_

Use the link I posted in March. (1)go to the bottom and click on get hardware help (2)click on your phone (3)click on repairs & physical damage (4)click on display is cracked (5)click on bring in for repair (6)select your carrier (7)select your store and pick a time. Note that even if you have a different problem, this will get you to where you can set up your appointment time, then you can explain your problem when you get there. I did all of this in less than 2 minutes.

Aug 15, 2017 3:46 PM in response to lzetvo

This is a user to user forum. Apple is not here. Depending on the number of items that you plan to purchase, you may want to call the store to get their recommendation. To take a guess, if it is less than 5 items, they should be able to manage that without an appointment. My last visit to a store for a purchase was to replace 2 iPads. This was done without an appointment.

Nov 4, 2016 10:46 AM in response to sue from nj

Hi Sue,

I've done a bit of digging about and found this article which was updated on 30th October : iCloud: Calendar sharing overview

For Genius bar appointments you can request one by following the steps at https://getsupport.apple.com/ which will take you to the Support Contact area, select See all products and services at the bottom then select more followed by iCloud > Contacts Calendars and Reminders > Shared Calendars & Reminders > Continue and you should see support contact options.

cant find genius bar appointment schedule to make online appt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.