Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Register Apple Products

Where can I go to input the serial numbers of all my Apple devices so that they're registered under my Apple ID? I used to go to Support Profile but this page no longer exists and I'm redirected to some other site that I don't know where to register my products and I'm not looking for warranty or repair information or status. Please help!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 8, 2016 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2016 4:05 PM

This is so frustrating! Apple has really started to lose it's vision, luster and credibility and it's becoming quite the task to do simple things now. I long for the days when Steve Jobs was around, R.I.P.. You're missed and so is your vision in the hallways of Apple.

5 replies

Nov 8, 2016 4:48 PM in response to ibuster77

Just remember: if you buy the extended warranty (Applecare) somewhere other than from Apple directly along with the new Mac and/or it's for a device that was not purchased (and therefore not registered) at Apple, you will need to register it since it is not valid unless registered. And it must be registered within 364 days of date of purchase of the Mac (within the first year warranty). Different criteria apply for iDevices.

Nov 8, 2016 3:46 PM in response to ibuster77

Yes, I noticed that the normal website is gone. I believe I read somewhere that you need to be using the device you wish to register (as in: you need to be signed into your Apple ID on it). The only thing I could find at this point is this:

Do I need to register my Apple product? - Apple Support

If you click on the check coverage link, you can input your serial number.

Nov 8, 2016 4:00 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

You cannot easily (or at all) add a device any longer. Removing is easy - adding one is not.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205064

Unless you are signed into iCloud with your device, you cannot add it. Since I refuse to have anything to do with iCloud, I am not able to add a device if I purchased one anywhere but at an Apple store (which is the only way to have one added automatically).

However - and fortunately - there is no need to register a device for the warranty as long as you have a receipt.

Register Apple Products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.