Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7+ email icons missing

My email icon disappeared after upgrade. I can no longer get my work email on my phone. I had to connect to Comcast to get my Comcast emails and set up a google account to get my gmail but I have no way to get my work emails.

Posted on Nov 8, 2016 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2016 3:36 AM

Hi

When looking for the Mail app's icon, keep in mind that you may have moved it to a different Home screen and/or moved it into a folder (which may itself contain multiple pages of apps):

To search for the app, when viewing the Home screen on your iPhone:

Swipe down on the centre of the screen > in the Search box at the top of the screen, type "mail" > if the Mail app icon is shown, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to.

You can also tap on the icon from within the search results to open the app.

Under iOS 10, you may have removed the app from your iPhone. If so, to add it back, open the App Store app, search for "Mail" and add the app back to your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2016 3:36 AM in response to cotton694

Hi

When looking for the Mail app's icon, keep in mind that you may have moved it to a different Home screen and/or moved it into a folder (which may itself contain multiple pages of apps):

To search for the app, when viewing the Home screen on your iPhone:

Swipe down on the centre of the screen > in the Search box at the top of the screen, type "mail" > if the Mail app icon is shown, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to.

You can also tap on the icon from within the search results to open the app.

Under iOS 10, you may have removed the app from your iPhone. If so, to add it back, open the App Store app, search for "Mail" and add the app back to your iPhone.

iphone 7+ email icons missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.