Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faulty apps

After I updated to IOS 10, my iphone 6s temporarily deleted some of my apps. I have tried many things including: restarting my phone, backing up to icloud, I can't delete them, I can't install them, nothing seems to work. I can't even find them in manage storage. The apps are perminately greyed out and I would like them back.

Posted on Nov 8, 2016 6:43 PM

1 reply

Nov 8, 2016 6:55 PM in response to Filminator

Oh my, I can definitely empathize with you after trying several times to get these Apps back you have really gotten frustrated and truth is every problem has a solution and we just need a step by step troubleshooting and you should be able to access your Apps at ease. So this support article has options to check your purchase history: See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support and scroll to Learn more. Apart from that, you should be able to check your iCloud Backup and restore from there also check this article: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support. Good Day😐

Faulty apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.