Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1-800-My Apple

When I ordered my new Mac Book Pro, I also ordered Office 2016. Placed the order online. However, I then discovered I didn't need it (I can download it through the university where I teach). On Oct. 29, when I went to the local Apple Store (Bellevue Square Mall in Bellevue, WA) to pick it up, I returned it. They issued a credit. It has yet to appear on my credit card, however. When I went to the Apple store to pick my my new Mac Brook Pro, they said I would have to call 1/800-My Apple to find out why it hadn't been credit back to my account.

I called the 1-800-My Apple number and was immediately put on hold.

For 22 minutes.

That was 25 minutes ago The woman who took my question has been on the phone with me about 4 times now, telling me she is trying to connect me with "the agent."

This is unbelievable. Why is Apple Support so bad? I've been on hold for close to 50 minutes already, trying to track down SOMEONE who can actually talk to me.

So unacceptable.

Posted on Nov 11, 2016 9:21 AM

2 replies

1-800-My Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.