Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with WPA2 Enterprise on iPhone

I struggle to get an iPhone 6s with IOS 10 onto our corporate wireless network (WPA2 Enterprise). It's not my phone, so I don't have access to it except when helping the user.

The phone has been restarted, the Wi-Fi profile is removed, the network settings has been reset. I forgot to check the profile/802.1X settings, which has often been an issue on Mac (we have to delete it separately), could this be the reason?

The network is an international Wi-Fi called "eduroam", and it is accessible many places. It used to work, but the problems started after she had traveled, and had attempted to log in to eduroam at a new place. I don't think this other place uses 802.1X either, so I don't have high hopes for fixing it that way.

I don't want to contact her before I have some good solutions to attempt. She's sort of impatient too, and since it is her phone she can't just leave it with me for an hour.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10, null

Posted on Nov 14, 2016 2:11 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with WPA2 Enterprise on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.