Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NBA League Pass

Hi

I have an Apple TV Gen 3 and have been using the NBA League Pass app for the season to date no problems. Two days ago the app started to prevent from clicking on the "Today's Games" menu.

I have tried restarting and resetting the apple tv unit, with no luck. I have also tried changing the time zone, as i found an article elsewhere suggesting that would work, but unfortunately not for me.

The same problem occurs on both of my Apple TV units.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix?

Thanks

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 17, 2016 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2016 9:27 PM

This problem has also been happening to me as well, it has come to the point where it is very frustrating as all i want to do is watch the NBA. The apps i have checked (NHL, MBL, NFL etc) all have the today's games tab and they all work. I have tried restarting Apple TV, my internet and relogged many times but still no positive results. A solution would be great

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2016 9:27 PM in response to Berlin_Chair

This problem has also been happening to me as well, it has come to the point where it is very frustrating as all i want to do is watch the NBA. The apps i have checked (NHL, MBL, NFL etc) all have the today's games tab and they all work. I have tried restarting Apple TV, my internet and relogged many times but still no positive results. A solution would be great

Nov 20, 2016 3:52 AM in response to Berlin_Chair

I've done a complete factory restore. Same problem exists. So, it's a defective app update, defective OS update, or something on NBA's end that is causing this problem. Nothing that the users can do it fix it themselves I would think.

I'm also on a 3rd gen AppleTV (I think...)

And does location matter? Given your user name, taken from the awesome You Am I, we're both presumably from Australia.

NBA League Pass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.