Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and Training Peaks

I really want to use my Apple Watch for workouts more than I currently do. I have been an avid user of Garmin devices for years and still use them for racing 100%. AW will never be a race watch. But for training I track all my workouts. Currently when I finish a workout with garmin, it uploads to garmin connect and then syncs to training peaks where I have my daily training plans. I have found a way to do this same thing with the AW for running workouts with the Wahoo Runfit app. It's not nearly as seamless, but it does work. Now I need to find a way to do it with swimming. Swim.com has an awesome swim app for the AW, but it does not sync with Training Peaks. Is there an app out there that does this?

Posted on Nov 17, 2016 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2017 6:05 AM

You may find this third-party app helpful:

HealthFit on the App Store

• "HealthFit exports your Apple Watch workouts as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper"
  • "With HealthFit, you can .. Upload your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks and SportTracks."
9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2017 6:05 AM in response to JT73

HealthFit on the App Store

• "HealthFit exports your Apple Watch workouts as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper"
  • "With HealthFit, you can .. Upload your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks and SportTracks."

Nov 20, 2017 12:59 AM in response to MMQLD

As previously advised, 2 weeks ago:

Jonathan UK wrote:

• HealthFit on the App Store

Nov 17, 2016 1:47 PM in response to JT73

Hi

As your question relates to the compatibility of third-party apps with another third-party app - TrainingPeaks - you may find it most helpful to consult the support resources provided by the developer of TrainingPeaks and/or to contact them for assistance with your question:

Support resources:

Contact / submit a ticket

More information:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trainingpeaks-triathlon-cycling/id408047715?mt=8

Apple Watch and Training Peaks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.