Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth issue on MBP Late 2016 on Windows 10 with Bootcamp

I installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update with Bootcamp on my new MacBook Pro 2016 and everything was working fine, but after a restart, the Bluetooth on Windows stopped working.

There was an error with the "Broadcom Serial Bus Driver over UART Bus Enumerator" (the driver cannot start - Error 10) and no matter what I do, I was unable to start this component properly.

I tried disabling/enabling the device, uninstalling/installing the driver and using other drivers, but no avail.

Another problem is that I am unable to redownload the Bootcamp Support Software for my Mac. The Bootcamp Assistant app only provides an option to restore the volume, but no option is available to download the software. Now I don't have access to the original drivers as well.

Do you know a solution to this problem or at least a way to download the Windows Broadcom drivers for MBP 2016?

MacBook Pro, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 18, 2016 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2016 3:17 AM

Hi,

I recommend posting in the Boot Camp forum: Boot Camp as it sounds a lot more like a Boot Camp issue/question than a MBP question.

Also, see: Use Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp - Apple Support especially the section on:

Perform a new install of Windows 10

Use these steps if you're installing Windows on your Mac for the first time:

1. Use the list at the end of this article to make sure you have a Mac that supports Windows 10.
  2. Check for software updates to make sure macOS, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are up to date.
  3. Open Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder (or use Spotlight to find it).
  4. Use Boot Camp Assistant to install a new copy of Windows.

to see if you followed all instructions in the proper order.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2016 3:17 AM in response to Scaevola

Hi,

I recommend posting in the Boot Camp forum: Boot Camp as it sounds a lot more like a Boot Camp issue/question than a MBP question.

Also, see: Use Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp - Apple Support especially the section on:

Perform a new install of Windows 10

Use these steps if you're installing Windows on your Mac for the first time:

1. Use the list at the end of this article to make sure you have a Mac that supports Windows 10.
  2. Check for software updates to make sure macOS, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are up to date.
  3. Open Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder (or use Spotlight to find it).
  4. Use Boot Camp Assistant to install a new copy of Windows.

to see if you followed all instructions in the proper order.

Bluetooth issue on MBP Late 2016 on Windows 10 with Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.