Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE screen and touch issues

I was wondering if anyone has been having issues with their iPhone SE involving the touch screen?

In the last 6 weeks we have had a brand new SE replaced 3 times with the exact same fault surfacing each time within a day.

I have tried restoring the phones OS from a backup as well as just setting up a different one as a new iPhone, with the same issue happening either way. I've spoken to 3 different people at our local Genius Bar and one of them having any idea what the **** is going on. I've made sure the latest iOS is on it each time.

After a day or so pale bars start appearing on the screen after the phone has been charged. These bars disappear over time (an hour or so) but it happens every time the phone is charged (I'm just using the standard apple charge and cable out of the box).

Also the touch screen will become way less responsive in some apps it seems. For example in Messages it will usually take 4 or 5 taps to get out of a message.

Having the same problems on 3 brand new SE's now is driving me nuts. Can anyone help?

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 21, 2016 12:23 PM

5 replies

iPhone SE screen and touch issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.