Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power Buttons on Tracks in Logic Pro X

Hey everyone!

I am a producer new to using Logic Pro X (Mid-2014 MacBook Pro running 10.12.1 Beta,16 GB RAM, 256 GB Storage, 2.6 GHz Processor) for MIDI (I have always used ProTools) and in one of the projects I started at the studio has track power buttons in the arrange view to the left of Mute and Solo. I am wondering how those got there! I want to add them to other projects and I have tried, settings, track views, and others. If you guys have an answer please let me know!

Thanks

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 22, 2016 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2017 10:51 AM

The other options are:

• Right+click on the background of the Track Header and select from the Shortcut Menu ➤ Track Header Components ➤ "On/Off".
  • Or you can use the Main Menu Track ➤ Configure Track Header... ➤
  • Or you can use the Key Command opt+T

User uploaded file

jodah._ wrote:

... I have tried, settings, track views, and others. If you guys have an answer please let me know!

On a general note, always try to look at the manual too.

Hope that helps

EdgarRothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2017 10:51 AM in response to sot1

The other options are:

• Right+click on the background of the Track Header and select from the Shortcut Menu ➤ Track Header Components ➤ "On/Off".
  • Or you can use the Main Menu Track ➤ Configure Track Header... ➤
  • Or you can use the Key Command opt+T

User uploaded file

jodah._ wrote:

... I have tried, settings, track views, and others. If you guys have an answer please let me know!

On a general note, always try to look at the manual too.

Hope that helps

EdgarRothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Power Buttons on Tracks in Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.