Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought a iPhone 4s online and it says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. But I don't have a computer. What can I do to fix this?

iPhone 4s that says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes without a computer

User uploaded filei

Posted on Nov 23, 2016 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2016 7:02 PM

You will need to borrow one. You need a computer to take care of that problem. See this support document. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 24, 2016 2:14 AM in response to and1stepp

Hi

Follow the instructions here:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you don't have access to computer with iTunes:

If you have not yet been able to use the iPhone, keep in mind that it may be protected by Activation Lock. If so, the previous owner will need to remove the lock before you can set up the iPhone as your own:

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

I recently bought a iPhone 4s online and it says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. But I don't have a computer. What can I do to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.