Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a iPhone 6 battery recall

Is there a iPhone 6 battery recall?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.4

Posted on Nov 24, 2016 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2017 6:20 PM

There should be a recall on the iPhone 6 battery. And I plan to post on social media outlets about it!

I had the same sort of Problem with my iPhone 6. The battery would go from 80%,60%,50%,30% and then suddenly shutoff entirely. Then one day the iPhone shutoff completely. And will not resurrect from the dead!

Its heinous & ridiculous that APPLE INC. cannot make a device and stand by it such device for the period of time that I am still paying for it. YEAH thats correct the iPhone did not even make it 2 years!

BUYERS BEWARE

I have an Appointment today at the local Genius bar. Where I know I will be expected to pay $300 replacement cost.

For what I would judge a faulty issue.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2017 6:20 PM in response to TobyfromAptos

There should be a recall on the iPhone 6 battery. And I plan to post on social media outlets about it!

I had the same sort of Problem with my iPhone 6. The battery would go from 80%,60%,50%,30% and then suddenly shutoff entirely. Then one day the iPhone shutoff completely. And will not resurrect from the dead!

Its heinous & ridiculous that APPLE INC. cannot make a device and stand by it such device for the period of time that I am still paying for it. YEAH thats correct the iPhone did not even make it 2 years!

BUYERS BEWARE

I have an Appointment today at the local Genius bar. Where I know I will be expected to pay $300 replacement cost.

For what I would judge a faulty issue.

is there a iPhone 6 battery recall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.