Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Mailbox

Does anyone know if you can remove the iCloud email box from iPhone?

I do not use it for mail at all and it's getting **** message day and night.

It's a chore to keep moving the message to Junk folder and deleting them.

On my Mac I was able to take the mailbox off-line. I do not see it or get mail from it (that I see), but on the phone, it looks like it's connected to all other iCloud functions. iCloud function, etc. was not effected by the change I made on the computer, but It looks like a different set-up on the phone.

Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks very much. I appreciate any suggestions or insights.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2016 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2016 11:48 AM

Settings > iCloud > Mail

15 replies

Nov 26, 2016 11:46 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi.. Thanks.

Yes, I have been to those settings. The problem is that it seem all the items I want to be in iCloud and synced with the computer seem to be linked to the mailbox. They are the same selections I see in the iCloud settings - i.e. which items to sync, and there doesn't seem to be any way to delete the mailbox from "mail" in "Advanced as with the other mail accounts.

It's looking like Apple does not provide a way to delete the account. It's just a pain because the account is plagued with this very undesired mail. I thought there was a way to get it offline like I was able to do on the Mac.

iCloud Mailbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.