Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't remove pins from my map

I somehow dropped a red pin on a location I have no interest in and now the program opens on that pin every time. Can't get rid of it

Posted on Nov 27, 2016 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2016 2:16 PM

Hello edgework,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you'd like to remove a pin from the Maps on your iPhone. I'm happy to help get this resolved with you. On the iPhone you can remove a marker by tapping the marker, tap Edit Location, and then tap Remove Marker. Here's some additional information for using Maps on your iPhone:
Use Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're unable to remove the marker, try restarting your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, please tell us more about what happens when you try to remove the marker and any other steps you've done.

Have a wonderful day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2016 2:16 PM in response to edgework

Hello edgework,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you'd like to remove a pin from the Maps on your iPhone. I'm happy to help get this resolved with you. On the iPhone you can remove a marker by tapping the marker, tap Edit Location, and then tap Remove Marker. Here's some additional information for using Maps on your iPhone:
Use Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're unable to remove the marker, try restarting your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, please tell us more about what happens when you try to remove the marker and any other steps you've done.

Have a wonderful day!

Can't remove pins from my map

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.