Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant hear calls on my Iwatch

I can't hear caller on watch? how can i fix this ?

Best Crios1

Posted on Nov 28, 2016 4:33 PM

5 replies

Nov 28, 2016 4:40 PM in response to Crios1

Hi

The following steps may help:

Unpair your iPhone from a Bluetooth headset, if one is presently paired to it.

Check and adjust the call volume settings during a call:

Restart both your iPhone and your watch, turning both devices off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

Nov 28, 2016 5:04 PM in response to Crios1

The following steps may help (check after each):

Remove any protective case or film that may be interfering with the speaker.

Clean your watch, paying particular attention to the speaker port (do not insert anything into it):

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Restart both your iPhone and your watch:

Unpair and re-pair your watch:

If the issue then persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider with a view to having your watch checked and, if recommended, serviced (whether under warranty, if eligible, or via chargeable repair service):

Nov 28, 2016 5:56 PM in response to Crios1

Given the steps that you have already tried, I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance (taking advantage of your initial 90 days of complimentary telephone-based technical support, if you have recently purchased a new Apple Watch), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider:

Cant hear calls on my Iwatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.