Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Activity App: Stand Circle - Achievement Badge Problem

The Apple Watch Activity app show 3 circles. The ‘Stand’ circle gets completed every day without any missing day, but I often don’t get any notification when it’s completed. Worst: at the end of the week, the badge under “Achievements” for “Perfect Week (Stand)" it is not awarded. And of course the badge for “Perfect Week (All activity)” is also not awarded.

I use an Apple Watch series 2 on wOS 3.1 with an iPhone 7 running iOS 10.1.1

In the past I was successful in fixing the issue by un-pairing and re-pairing the watch (a pain!). Also once by simply turning off the Activity app on the watch (by pressing the side botton for 2 sec, then the crown for 2 sec.)

But the problem keeps coming back and the simple fix does not work this time.

I contacted Apple Support in October when the problem first appeared. I was told it would be escalated. But I heard nothing back.

What could be wrong? Any advice on how to proceed?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 3.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2016 7:04 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2016 1:07 AM in response to Cfrt Yhb

Hi

The following steps may help:

Restart both your iPhone and your watch:

Keep in mind that muting Activity app reminders for the day (on any given day) also means that you will not be notified about Goal Completions or Achievements during the remainder of that day.

Otherwise, given the steps that you have already tried, I suggest that you continue your dialogue with Apple Support under your existing case ID:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Nov 29, 2016 10:52 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Thanks. Tried turning devices off then on again. Issue not fixed. Also tried un-pairing then re-paring. Without success. Now pursuing matter with Apple support. I believe the problem resides inside the iPhone Activity app. There is a disconnect between the data recorded (which is correct) and the link to trigger the Achievement badges (which does not work for some goals: Stand goal and the active calories goal).

Apple Watch Activity App: Stand Circle - Achievement Badge Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.