Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my Apple ID on IPad mini?

My Apple ID is wrong on my iPad how do I change it. It won't let me delete it

Posted on Nov 29, 2016 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2016 7:35 AM

Delete it from where? The iPad uses your Apple ID in 4 different places. iTunes & App Stores, Facetime, Messages, and iCloud.

How is it wrong?

Did you make a mistake when you created the Apple ID? i.e The E-Mail address was spelled wrong?

If so you need to go http://appleid.apple.com and fix the e-mail adress you used for the Apple ID. Sign in with the wrong one there, and edit the email address to the correct one.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Follow these steps to change the email address that you use as your Apple ID.

Sign out of all services on the iPad that are using the Apple ID, before you go an edit it.

Beyond that, if you spelled it wrong when trying to sign in to the iPad in any of the sections i mentioned above then the iPad would just have returned an error saying it was wrong and would have required you to type it again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2016 7:35 AM in response to tkthecorr

Delete it from where? The iPad uses your Apple ID in 4 different places. iTunes & App Stores, Facetime, Messages, and iCloud.

How is it wrong?

Did you make a mistake when you created the Apple ID? i.e The E-Mail address was spelled wrong?

If so you need to go http://appleid.apple.com and fix the e-mail adress you used for the Apple ID. Sign in with the wrong one there, and edit the email address to the correct one.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Follow these steps to change the email address that you use as your Apple ID.

Sign out of all services on the iPad that are using the Apple ID, before you go an edit it.

Beyond that, if you spelled it wrong when trying to sign in to the iPad in any of the sections i mentioned above then the iPad would just have returned an error saying it was wrong and would have required you to type it again.

How do I change my Apple ID on IPad mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.