Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change background color on itunes

I have itunes 12.5 on a mac. I need to change the background color and I can't find where to do this.

I have read many posts about going to preferences->general and change it there. There is no option on my

itunes to change the color to light or dark.

Please assist,

Thanks

Posted on Nov 30, 2016 10:25 AM

4 replies

Nov 30, 2016 10:48 AM in response to reblu330

Changing the background color of the application would require going into the actual coding of the application and "hacking" the resources. I remember tweaking application resources 20 years ago but I kind of suspect it is no longer possible except to a very minimal extent which probably no longer includes color.

Change background color on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.