Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best virtual reality headset for iphone 5

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2016 11:35 AM

2 replies

Dec 4, 2016 12:00 PM in response to owenbma

Try the ZEISS VR One plus: it has great optics design, good ergonomics and a very nice and awarded design. at about 99 USD its relatively affordable. I had the chance to take part on its development, and I am very convinced about its abilities regarding mobile VR/AR. If you use an iPhone 6 or 6plus you will enjoy a better VR experience by getting a idea field of view due to their bigger display screen size, than using the smaller iPhone 5.

Dec 10, 2016 12:30 PM in response to Nibbler2001

Excellent! I, in fact, purchased one of these bad boys just yesterday. Would you happen to have any information on how to set it up? Because the manual is worthless, it appears to be somewhat complicated to say the least, and I can find NOTHING on setup anywhere on the Internet.

I have it all unpacked and out of the box. Everything that is supposed to be there is there? Now what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.