Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

data recovery iphone 6 after factory reset and with no backup

Hi I am contacting this forum or group discussion section because I cannot recover any data and I fear it is lost for good. My iphone6 was frozen and looping with the Apple logo, would not turn on when plugged in and would not go farther than the Apple logo screen then off again. After reading a few forums and trying to reboot and then a master reboot and then a couple of other "tricks" it still did nothing. I downloaded a recovery program and that could not be used to get into the phone. Finally I tried to reset to original factory settings , unfortunately I had not icloud back up or itunes backup, now about 1500 photos and memos and contacts are all gone . Is there any way to recover all of this?

any advice would help. thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 3, 2016 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2016 1:31 AM

Hi

Any content that may be stored in iCloud (if you had previously enabled iCloud for apps such as Notes, Contacts, Reminders, etc and/or iCloud Photo Library) will be synced back to your iPhone when you set it up again and sign in to your iCloud account.

Any content that was synced to your iPhone from iTunes can also be re-synced back to it.

You will not be able to recover any other data without a backup (whether made via iCloud or iTunes) to restore it from.

More information:

http://help.apple.com/iphone/10/#/iph3c79652c

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2016 1:31 AM in response to JdomApple

Hi

Any content that may be stored in iCloud (if you had previously enabled iCloud for apps such as Notes, Contacts, Reminders, etc and/or iCloud Photo Library) will be synced back to your iPhone when you set it up again and sign in to your iCloud account.

Any content that was synced to your iPhone from iTunes can also be re-synced back to it.

You will not be able to recover any other data without a backup (whether made via iCloud or iTunes) to restore it from.

More information:

http://help.apple.com/iphone/10/#/iph3c79652c

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

data recovery iphone 6 after factory reset and with no backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.