Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Set weight goal in Health app

Is there a way to set a weight goal in the Health app on my iPhone?

Thanks

Adrian

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 3, 2016 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2016 9:18 AM

Thank you very much up for your response but you had already read through the link you have here. Perhaps I have missed it when reading the link several times, but I fail to see anywhere to enter a weight goal. I can see where I can manually enter a weight but I do not see anywhere to enter a goal to be compared against.

I suppose I could use one of several other apps but I was hopeing to be able to see everything in one place rather than having to go to multiple apps.

Again, thank you.

Adrian

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2016 9:18 AM in response to jdo_apple

Thank you very much up for your response but you had already read through the link you have here. Perhaps I have missed it when reading the link several times, but I fail to see anywhere to enter a weight goal. I can see where I can manually enter a weight but I do not see anywhere to enter a goal to be compared against.

I suppose I could use one of several other apps but I was hopeing to be able to see everything in one place rather than having to go to multiple apps.

Again, thank you.

Adrian

Dec 4, 2016 8:09 AM in response to Adrian70437

Hello Adrian70437,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

You're looking for information about setting weight goals in the Health app, we can assist with that.

The following Apple Support article provides a lot of information on the Health app and it's functions:

- Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Let us know if you have any questions, and again thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day!

Set weight goal in Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.