Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activating on iphone 7 plus sim card

If I decide to sell my iphone 7 plus,

how new user can activate hes sim card?

If I already activated my sim card,

how new user can activate hes sim card?
Im new in iphones. Thanks

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Dec 9, 2016 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2016 2:09 PM

They would activate the same they normally would. You erase the phone using the instructions in this support document, What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, then the new owner gets their own SIM from their carrier, inserts it in the iPhone and activates it by following the instructions on the screen. Set up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2016 2:09 PM in response to finboyhelsinki

They would activate the same they normally would. You erase the phone using the instructions in this support document, What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, then the new owner gets their own SIM from their carrier, inserts it in the iPhone and activates it by following the instructions on the screen. Set up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Dec 9, 2016 2:58 PM in response to finboyhelsinki

finboyhelsinki wrote:

So I dont need to contact to my carrier to unlock nothing? I Only empty the device right way?

Is there any apple scandinavia support forums? thanks!🙂

The only reason the phone may need to be unlocked is if it is locked to the carrier and the person you are selling it to wishes to use another carrier. I'm not sure if all phones in Finland are locked. That is a question your carrier would need to answer. Like was provided in the link I posted, that details what you need to do when you sell/give away a device.

No, there are not Scandinavian forums.

Activating on iphone 7 plus sim card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.