Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical spam

Has Apple fixed this iCal spam problem? It's still around and there is no clear and easy way to removed invites. I have been waiting thinking there would be some patch so people would be able to remove those posts (old and new) on their iCal.

I have read over some of these other posts but what I have seen is there is no real solution.

Posted on Dec 11, 2016 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2017 1:57 AM

If you get a spam iCloud Calendar request

If you get a calendar request that you think might be spam or junk, let us know. Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and go to the Calendar app. Open the event that you wish to mark as Junk, click Report Junk, then click OK. We'll automatically delete the event from your Calendar on all your devices signed in with the same Apple ID.

As per this article : Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2017 1:57 AM in response to Feasley

If you get a spam iCloud Calendar request

If you get a calendar request that you think might be spam or junk, let us know. Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and go to the Calendar app. Open the event that you wish to mark as Junk, click Report Junk, then click OK. We'll automatically delete the event from your Calendar on all your devices signed in with the same Apple ID.

As per this article : Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Dec 12, 2016 4:20 PM in response to Feasley

Feasley wrote:

Has Apple fixed this iCal spam problem? It's still around and there is no clear and easy way to removed invites. I have been waiting thinking there would be some patch so people would be able to remove those posts (old and new) on their iCal.

I have read over some of these other posts but what I have seen is there is no real solution.

This MacWorld article indicates that... "The company just added a “Report Junk” option the Calendar app on iCloud.com, and that feature may soon be coming to iOS and macOS."

User uploaded file

ical spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.