Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the most watch faces you can have on Apple Watch?

Hello all! I plan on getting a 42mm Apple Watch Series 1 for my birthday later this month and I have been playing around and designing watch faces in the Watch app. I was wondering what the maximum nmber of watch faces you can have at once on the watch is if there is one. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 12, 2016 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2016 1:40 AM

Hi

Apple has not advised of any limit to the number of watch faces that can be added to the collection on your watch.

However, you may prefer to limit the collection on your watch to just your favourites, as it will then be quicker and easier to switch between them on your watch (by swiping from edge to edge across the watch face).

New watch faces can be added and existing ones removed at any time, including via the Watch app on your iPhone.

More information:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2016 1:40 AM in response to GioB50

Hi

Apple has not advised of any limit to the number of watch faces that can be added to the collection on your watch.

However, you may prefer to limit the collection on your watch to just your favourites, as it will then be quicker and easier to switch between them on your watch (by swiping from edge to edge across the watch face).

New watch faces can be added and existing ones removed at any time, including via the Watch app on your iPhone.

More information:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

What is the most watch faces you can have on Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.