Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parrot hands free mki9200 not working with IPhone 7

I have just upgraded to an iPhone 7 and my parrot mki9200 hands free kit won't let me play music through my car speakers. It links up and just recognised the iPhone as a telephone device only. I had no problems with my iPhone 4 for the last 3 years and this let me take calls and Bluetooth my music. Nothing wrong with the hands free kit so more a software issue with the iPhone 7 as it only shows as a telephone device. Any ideas how to fix?

Posted on Dec 15, 2016 2:43 AM

3 replies

Dec 16, 2016 9:53 AM in response to Woodysteve

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Woodysteve.
If I understand your post correctly, you're having trouble getting your iPhone 7 to connect and play music through you car speakers. I'd like to help.
Follow the steps in this article:
Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo
Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Parrot hands free mki9200 not working with IPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.