Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

verification code thing. pleeease help !!

i've reset everything on my iphone 5s and my iphone isn't updated and i don't know if that effects my problem but i really can't sign out from my icloud

it's been asking me to type this verification code somewhere and i don't have another apple device to sign in to

i've been trying to delete (find my iphone) but didn't work .. itunes recovery didn't help either.

is there any way else to sign out from my icloud !!!!! please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Dec 16, 2016 5:05 AM

2 replies

Feb 8, 2017 6:45 PM in response to deggie

Helow, degree!

I have iPod bought in 2011 and other apple devices. I changed my apple ID password through my iPad. Then, I tried to sign in on my iPod. After typing my apple ID and changed password, it popped up, saying, "Could Not Sign in. An Apple ID verification code is required to sign in. Type your password followed by the verification code shown on your other devices." I Know what to do. I can see six digits on my iPad which I should type in on my iPod. YET!!!, on my iPod, the six blanketed boxes on which I put the numbers does not show up even if I waited tooooo looooog time. Is there a right way to get out of this annoying problem? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

verification code thing. pleeease help !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.