Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mighty Mouse Wont Turn On!

My bluetooth mighty mouse has made me very very frustrated. Every now and then, it will turn itself off and I'll have to move the switch from off to on. For some reason, I can't put two batteries and have it work. It only works with one. RIght now, the mighty mouse won't work. I've changed batteries and it still doesn't turn on. Is there any way to fix this? I bought it online from the apple store so could I go to an apple store near my house and get it fixed or replaced there? I'm about to throw this 70 dollar piece of junk out my window.

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Dec 20, 2006 7:41 PM

4 replies

Dec 20, 2006 7:49 PM in response to Fidy Yuan

Hm...this is weird. It seems that the metal thing on the back of the mouse cover doesn't reach the power switch in the mouse. The only way to turn my mouse on is to push the exposed portion of the switch when the switch is in off mode to turn the light on, and then slide the switch. Is this a defect and is it covered by warranty? How long is the warranty anyways?

Mighty Mouse Wont Turn On!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.