Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My telephone technical support has expired what does this mean?

How do I fix this

Posted on Dec 20, 2016 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2016 5:51 AM

Your telephone support expires 90 days after you purchase the phone. However your warranty expires one year after your date of purchase.

Complimentary hardware support provides telephone support for basic setup, installation, assembly, and connectivity. See the support-related materials included with your Apple product for more information.

Complimentary software support provides telephone support for installation, launch, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) when your hardware configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software. See the support-related materials included with your Apple product for more information.

Apple Complimentary Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2016 5:51 AM in response to Kelbydiamond

Your telephone support expires 90 days after you purchase the phone. However your warranty expires one year after your date of purchase.

Complimentary hardware support provides telephone support for basic setup, installation, assembly, and connectivity. See the support-related materials included with your Apple product for more information.

Complimentary software support provides telephone support for installation, launch, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) when your hardware configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software. See the support-related materials included with your Apple product for more information.

Apple Complimentary Support

My telephone technical support has expired what does this mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.