Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5s stuck in recovery (Error 14)

Hello guys, fristly I am an IPhone noob, and this is my first encounter updating an ios device.

I was previously on ios 9.3.5, then I tried to restore an upgrade to ios 10.1.1 with the ipsw I downloaded from ipsw.me, the I restored it with the ipsw, It didnt work out, I got an error 14 Now my phone is stuck in recovery, ive tried 3 different USBs and all the ports on my system, had even used 3 different PCs, still the same error 14.

Please help me I am frustrated already.

PS I boot my phone into Dfu before procceding with the installation.

I even tried upgrading to ios 10.2, still the same error.

Please check my screenshots below

After the prompt "installing new software, It loads a little then gives an error 14.

I have tried reiboot, I takes me back to the itunes logo, when I try to exit recovery

User uploaded file

User uploaded filebut na

Posted on Dec 20, 2016 10:47 PM

1 reply

IPhone 5s stuck in recovery (Error 14)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.