Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change paper size in air print from tablet or phone. Default is legal i want letter

My phone and tablet default to legal size paper when i air print. I need it to be letter. How do you change it?

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Dec 21, 2016 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2016 12:44 PM

That's going to depend on your particular AirPrint printer and it's settings. iDevices do not have very granular AirPrint printing options and are very basic.

You may want to search the App Store for your printer manufacturer and see if they offer an app for printing to your printer that may have more available features when AirPrinting from iOS devices.

Barring that, there are other "AirPrint" apps out there (not necessarily from the printer manufacturer) that may offer more features as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2016 12:44 PM in response to leefrombrandon

That's going to depend on your particular AirPrint printer and it's settings. iDevices do not have very granular AirPrint printing options and are very basic.

You may want to search the App Store for your printer manufacturer and see if they offer an app for printing to your printer that may have more available features when AirPrinting from iOS devices.

Barring that, there are other "AirPrint" apps out there (not necessarily from the printer manufacturer) that may offer more features as well.

change paper size in air print from tablet or phone. Default is legal i want letter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.