Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes error code 0xE8000015

iPad seems to have reverted to factory settings, won't accept wifi or apple pw's. stuck on wifi entry screen

Posted on Dec 23, 2016 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2017 4:49 PM

Today I'm accept Iphone 6 in service with a error 0x8000015. During diagnostics it has become clear, i see what this device, have a malfunction gsm modem module. But all others modules worked correctly. If looked in left angle display screen, device have unstoppable searching gsm nets of operator, but doesn't find net and gives this error message((( Unfortunately, I'm afraid that that the decision is in resoldering or replacement of the GSM modem module...

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2017 4:49 PM in response to joturkey

Today I'm accept Iphone 6 in service with a error 0x8000015. During diagnostics it has become clear, i see what this device, have a malfunction gsm modem module. But all others modules worked correctly. If looked in left angle display screen, device have unstoppable searching gsm nets of operator, but doesn't find net and gives this error message((( Unfortunately, I'm afraid that that the decision is in resoldering or replacement of the GSM modem module...

itunes error code 0xE8000015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.