Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Empty Apple Watch box delivered by UPS

My Apple Watch was delivered on Dec. 20th.

When the UPS deliver driver handed me the package, I felt the package was lighter than expected. I opened the cardboard box, and I saw the Apple Watch box has no plastic wrapping, and there are some smears on it.

I pull open the Apple Watch box and there's NOTHING in it. no charger, no cable, no watch, no manual...

I have been contacting Apple for four days now, and they told me they are investigating this case.

They said someone will email or call me within two days, but I didn't received any development from them.

I had three chat sessions and two phone calls with them.

The Apple Watch is suppose to be a Christmas gift, and now it will not be on time for Christmas.

I'm really disappointed in UPS and Apple. Apple should be shipping the replacement. Their customer shouldn't be waiting for the investigation. It's a mistake made by Apple and UPS.

If Apple can remotely lock the Apple Watch with serial number, they could just sent a replacement.

This is ridiculous!!

Here's the tracking details:

User uploaded file

the strange thing is that it was out for delivery on the 17th, but I didn't receive the package on that day. I waited for another three days for a two day delivery..

Here are some pictures of the box:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 24, 2016 12:55 PM

10 replies

Jan 27, 2017 4:51 PM in response to applesmartz

i ordered it through the Arizona Apple Store. I live in Washington state.

1/27/2017 - Friday

12:24 pmDelivered
9:35 amOn FedEx vehicle for deliveryMOSES LAKE, WA
9:12 amAt local FedEx facilityMOSES LAKE, WA
4:59 amAt local FedEx facilitySPOKANE, WA
1:50 amAt destination sort facilitySPOKANE, WA

1/26/2017 - Thursday

2:02 pmDeparted FedEx locationOAKLAND, CA
5:38 amArrived at FedEx locationOAKLAND, CA

1/25/2017 - Wednesday

9:30 pmLeft FedEx origin facilityONTARIO, CA
1:45 pmPicked upONTARIO, CA
11:22 amShipment information sent to FedEx

Dec 24, 2016 11:30 PM in response to AndrewLih

This is a user-to-user community, so I'm afraid no one here on Apple Discussions will be able to help you. I certainly feel your pain and hope Apple gets this resolved with UPS soon so you can get your replacement watch...

Just about two weeks ago, I ordered an SSD with Apple and chose pickup from my local Apple Store as the delivery option. The package never arrived in the store - I cancelled the order and bought another SSD that they had in stock. Two days ago, after I had already forgotten about it and received a refund from Apple, UPS called me and asked if I had received it, because the driver apparently marked it as delivered...

It seems like UPS, just like any other major company, has some issues with criminals among their employees - especially during the Christmas season when they're forced to hire temporary staff to cope with the volume of packages. Whoever took my package expecting to get an iPhone will be in for a disappointment when they notice it's just an SSD - serves them right!

Empty Apple Watch box delivered by UPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.