Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoomed in and won't zoom out

"Double tap with THREE fingers to turn zoom off, then go into Settings>General>Accessibility and turn it off for good."

This solved the problem temporarily!! Now I have no zoom whatsoever. I turned it back on and the problem persisted, meaning that I will have to have the zoom OFF all the time!!??....no good! Any help with a solution rather than a temporary remedy?

Thanks!

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 28, 2016 6:40 AM

3 replies

Dec 28, 2016 7:39 AM in response to nandom2

Hi

With Zoom (an accessibility feature) enabled on your Apple Watch, double-tapping the screen with two fingers activates and deactivates a magnified view on the display:

To enable / disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.

Dec 28, 2016 7:54 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Hi Jonathan:

Thanks for your help....I tried everything above!

Still the "problem" persists.... meaning that I have to have the Zoom (an accessibility feature) permanently disabled.

Soon as it is "on" - "able" ...it just goes a wire.... tapping the crown doesn't help and even it is impossible to turn the watch off as the everything its so zoomed and large, keeping jumping around if I rotate the crown trying to get the part I want to see. I should mention (it's probably normal, but I have not noticed before even using zoom in normal circumstances), that there is a little square with a green moving smaller square inside that indicates where the zoom is at!? but in my case it's really not coincidental with the real position of the zoom as it's so large that it's blurred anyway.....

So.... I have a feature that I can't really use! (unless there is something I am doing wrong!?)

Zoomed in and won't zoom out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.