Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of malware "Senior Discounts"

I believe I picked up some malware in the form of an installed mailbox called "Senior Discounts." It has also become the profile under Settings>General>Profile. I would like to remove it, but there is no option to do so.

It is on my iphone 6 with iOS10.2

Any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 10.2

Posted on Jan 1, 2017 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2017 8:33 PM

Hello carlfromus,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you've been experiencing some unwanted changes to your iOS profiled and I'd ​like to help. Have a look at the article below for the steps to remove unwanted profiles.

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If the behavior persists, or you run into any trouble we're here to help.
​Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2017 8:33 PM in response to carlfromus

Hello carlfromus,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you've been experiencing some unwanted changes to your iOS profiled and I'd ​like to help. Have a look at the article below for the steps to remove unwanted profiles.

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If the behavior persists, or you run into any trouble we're here to help.
​Best Regards.

How to get rid of malware "Senior Discounts"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.