Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone map has no sound/audio which started in the last 2 weeks.i exhausted all volume options but no progress. any person with a solution would be appreciated

my iPhone 6 plus map has no sound/audio which started in the last 2 weeks.i exhausted all volume options but no progress. any person with a solution would be appreciated

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2017 2:50 PM

3 replies

Jan 3, 2017 3:45 PM in response to MESKELU

Hello MESKELU,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that you are not able to hear any sound from the Map app on your iPhone 6 Plus which started within the last two weeks. I know how important it is for you to be able to hear audio/sounds from the Maps app. If you have already exhausted the troubleshooting from the first article below, the next step I would recommend would be to remove the Map app and install it again using the steps in the second article:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker
Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS device with iOS 10

Best Regards.

my iPhone map has no sound/audio which started in the last 2 weeks.i exhausted all volume options but no progress. any person with a solution would be appreciated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.