You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble syncing Version 1.0.4 ipod

Unable to sync ipod Model MB74SLL, 8 GB Version 1.0.4 on windows 10. When I connect it iTunes doesn't open or respond to device. I've tried everything, including trying to reset my ipod. I would like to reset and put new tunes on it.

OBS,iPod shuffle (2nd generation, Late 2007), Windows 10

Posted on Jan 2, 2017 8:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2017 4:03 PM

Hi sherrymad,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like iTunes does not recognize the iPod shuffle on a Windows computer. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Cheers.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2017 4:03 PM in response to sherrymad

Hi sherrymad,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like iTunes does not recognize the iPod shuffle on a Windows computer. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Cheers.

Trouble syncing Version 1.0.4 ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.