Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sports band comes lose

I have an Apple Watch, series 2; I purchased a couple other colors in the sports band and periodically the clasp gets caught on my bag, sweater or pants and it pops open and I my watch falls off my wrist. Any suggestion as to how to make sure the band is more secure?

Apple Watch Series 2

Posted on Jan 3, 2017 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2017 1:30 AM

Hi

Check that you are tucking the end of the Sport Band through the opening, as shown here:

Fasten your Apple Watch band - Apple Support

If your watch is a 42mm model, you may find that a longer Sport Band offers a more secure fit.

The White Sport Band is currently available for purchase from the Apple Online Store with an L / XL size configuration option:

http://www.apple.com/shop/watch/bands

You may otherwise find that a different style of band better meets your needs. Sizing information (measure your wrist circumference) is provided for each band in the Apple Online Store. You may also wish to consider trying on some different bands in an Apple Retail Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2017 1:30 AM in response to georgia arlington heights

Hi

Check that you are tucking the end of the Sport Band through the opening, as shown here:

Fasten your Apple Watch band - Apple Support

If your watch is a 42mm model, you may find that a longer Sport Band offers a more secure fit.

The White Sport Band is currently available for purchase from the Apple Online Store with an L / XL size configuration option:

http://www.apple.com/shop/watch/bands

You may otherwise find that a different style of band better meets your needs. Sizing information (measure your wrist circumference) is provided for each band in the Apple Online Store. You may also wish to consider trying on some different bands in an Apple Retail Store.

sports band comes lose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.