Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to register AirPods to Apple ID devices list?

I have purchased AirPods, very happy with them too, how do I register them in the device list in my Apple ID account?

null-OTHER, iOS 10.2, AirPods

Posted on Jan 5, 2017 4:18 AM

5 replies

Oct 15, 2017 6:08 PM in response to LDV1969

AirPods are AMAZING, indeed! I just got a set, myself, and couldn't be more impressed.

The good news is, they're setup in iCloud so you can keep track of them that way with Find My AirPods, but no need to actually "register" them with Apple for service.

Here's a great resource, however, if you do want information on what's available for service options for your AirPods.

https://support.apple.com/airpods/repair/service

Apr 12, 2017 6:13 AM in response to roaminggnome

You don't need to register - but you need a note of the serial number to get replacement parts (replacement airpod or charging case) - its treated as a Genius Replacement - and you can't buy the replacement parts without the original serial number. If you bought at a reseller rather than the Apple Store make sure you note the serial number - its not recorded on any of the devices you pair with.

Does anyone know how to register AirPods to Apple ID devices list?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.