Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unlock my iphone 5s with itunes if its disabled

I locked my iPhone and its disabled but how can I unlock it ?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 6, 2017 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2017 10:56 AM

The problem is that your computer has to fully download the software update. While it's doing this you will see the popups that tell you allow access by responding on your iPhone. Just keep canceling and restarting your phone in recovery mode. The software update will continue each time you restart. Once my software update was done, I had to restart in recovery mode 1 more time and then the recovery process started.

Click the arrow by the search bar to see the download progress.

I hope this helps someone!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2017 10:56 AM in response to prettyimani__

The problem is that your computer has to fully download the software update. While it's doing this you will see the popups that tell you allow access by responding on your iPhone. Just keep canceling and restarting your phone in recovery mode. The software update will continue each time you restart. Once my software update was done, I had to restart in recovery mode 1 more time and then the recovery process started.

Click the arrow by the search bar to see the download progress.

I hope this helps someone!

how can i unlock my iphone 5s with itunes if its disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.