Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not Receiving Certain Group Texts

Hello,

I have been having issues where I am not receiving a group messages from certain people. I am in quite a few group chats and have been receiving those fine, but there is one that I just don't receive. Yesterday, I got group messages that had been sent the day before which was odd. My Iphone software is up to date. I have restarted my phone multiple times, reset network settings, logged out and in to my Apple ID and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what could be the problem? My carrier is AT&T. Do I need to reach out to them?

Thank you!

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2

Posted on Jan 7, 2017 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Chances are the group texts you are not able to receive are from SMS and not the iPhone iMessage format ... and that you SMS Attachments folder on your iPhone is "out of memory."

Take a look at the following to Apple Support Communities treads to see if they can help:

You may also find this Technobezz article useful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2017 9:15 AM in response to minka7

Chances are the group texts you are not able to receive are from SMS and not the iPhone iMessage format ... and that you SMS Attachments folder on your iPhone is "out of memory."

Take a look at the following to Apple Support Communities treads to see if they can help:

You may also find this Technobezz article useful.

Not Receiving Certain Group Texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.